This has been at the back of my mind for a while and am happy to get it out of the way and onto the blog.
Briefly, the concept of numerology can be explained as follows:
There are three numbers associated with any person. They are: (my terminology)
- Day (D) Number: This is the day of birth, converted to a single digit. It indicates one's personality.
- Compound (C) Number: This is the date of birth (DDMMYYYY), converted to a single digit. It indicates the path of one's career.
- Name (N) Number: This is the result of adding up the numerical values associated with each letter of one's commonly used name. The number obtained should not be converted to a single digit. For instance, both the name numbers 19 and 28 add up to the single number of 1, but have very different effects.
Dangerous Combination For Marriages
Numerology says that, to have a harmonious life, one must align the Name vector in a direction suitable with the other two. Thus, in order to bring about changes in one's life "numerologically", one should change one's name. The name (number) to which one should change to is governed by the following rules:
- It should suit one's day and compound numbers.
- It should be more than one's age at the time of changing one's name. This is because one reaches a peak in a career around the time one's age equals one's name number. Obviously, there is no sense in changing one's name to a number less than one's age.
- On a practical aspect, it shouldn't be significantly different from the current name.
There are many paths to the Infinite Spirit; some clean and some not so clean. It's simpler to follow a clean path.Numerological Values For The Alphabet
The values are as per the Hebrew Kabala system of Numerology. Each column starts with a sequence and then goes out of it (sequence). The table has been accordingly created.
A take on the saying that 666 is the number of the devil is that it actually refers to the www (w=6, as above).
Predictions for Some Name Numbers
Some of the name numbers have been covered in other blog posts:
Numbo Jumbo Grid
The Numbo Jumbo Grid is available here.